- Runners must be at least 18 years old on race day.
- Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part should take medical advice from a GP prior to the event.
- No animals are permitted on the course.
- All participants must write their name and details of any health problems or medication on the reverse of the race number, which must be worn unfolded and should be visible throughout the race.
- Each participant MUST wear a race chip in order for them to receive a time.NO CHIP NO TIME!
- By taking part, all participants confirm they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in marathon to be used to publicise the marathon.
- According to UK Athletics rules, any runners wearing devices requiring headphones will run the risk of disqualification. This is a safety issue as the race is run on open roads.
- If a participant becomes ill during or after the Event and/or receive medical attention or treatment either from event medical staff ,MT rescue or any doctor or hospital, they must authorise such persons to provide details (including details of medical treatment) to the Medical Director of the GCTM or others authorised by him.
- The GCTM retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
2.9 – Brecon Carreg water
6.2 -TORQ Gels / ISO
9.1 – Brecon Carreg water
12.5 – TORQ Gels / ISO
15 – Brecon Carreg water
19 -TORQ Gels / ISO
22 – Brecon Carreg water
Finish – Water – Food – recovery drinks
The GCTM can offer a limited number of free entries for elite runners who have achieved the standards. within the 24 months prior to this year’s race, which takes place on Saturday the 15th July 2017.
If you have achieved these standards and are interested in taking part in the race please contact Adam on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give your name, age, club name and details of where and when you have achieved the standards.
Applications will be considered up to 1st July 2017, but only a limited places are available and these will be allocated on a first come basis.
2017 is going to be a big year for challenge Wales events. We’ve put a lot of hard working in over the last few months to bring you some new events that we know you will LOVE.
We are always looking for volunteers to support us! Without you our events would not be possible.
This is what you get for volunteering with us.
- FREE volunteer event t-shirt
- FREE packed lunch & drink (dietary requirements will be catered for)
- Free entry to any of our events!
For more information about volunteering, please click the contact button or give Adam a call on 07766285902.